Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A word from Mike!

--- On Mon, 11/10/08, Mike Murphy wrote:
From: Mike Murphy Subject: Re: Appreciating LifeTo: "Young ABF Young" Date: Monday, November 10, 2008, 8:26 PM
i just want to send out a heart felt thank you to all the people in are ABF family for all the prayers and help you have provided for me and my family there are not words for how i feel are what you have shown me and my family it has been i huge boulder i have been pushing up hill for a while and it looks like i can see the top of the hill and as long as i keep things in order in a few we should be ok again we are not out of the woods but i have a chain saw now please dont stop praying i still have a lot of testing going on and i am not stable yet but where god gides he provides as we all know thank you so much and i hope you all are being as blessed as me and my family are

No comments: