Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WOW this Thursday!

Hi Ladies,
Children's huddle is on our WOW Wednesday, so we've moved WOW to this Thursday, November 6!  I hope this allows some of you who cannot make Wednesday's to come join us for fellowship!  Last month we had a great dinner together, so we're doing it again this month.  This time we'll meet at Chili's in Rockwall at 7pm.  Please come and hang out with the girls of the ABF.  What a great opportunity to get to know each other better and enjoy each other's complany!  I can't wait to see you there!

Please reply to this e-mail and let me know if you are coming so I can reserve a large enough table! :)

Also, I'd like to encourage you to register for the Mom's conference.  It's Saturday, November 15, 9am-3pm.  Vicki Courtney, a well-known "mother/daughter" author, is the featured speaker.  Plus, there are a variety of topic specific break-out sessions.  The cost is only $25 and includes lunch from Celebrity Bakery.  I'll be there...I hope you will be, too!  You can register online at www.lakepointe.org.

See you Thursday! :)
Jill

No comments: