Thursday, August 28, 2008

Note From Brian

ABF Family,

Ok, I hope no one left ABF saying, “Wow Brian sure laid the We are at War on thick.” Well ok I hope it did spark discussion. We need to hear the truth and the truth is we are fighting a battle of eternal proportion. We are the soldiers and God is our Commander and Chief. He knows all, sees all and can do all. With that, we can not lose this war, but we need to fight. God gives us the tools, we just need to use them. Can you tell I am a little fired up about this topic? I desire to spend the next few months focused on Contending our Faith. Know why we believe what we believe.

Please begin this week looking at the Word of the Week and prepare yourself. This is assured to be a time of learning and stretching our faith.

I am truly blessed to have every one of you as family in Christ.

Brian

No comments: