Monday, August 24, 2009

Cain

Life Group,

Ok, the question was asked in class, why Life Group? Well, I dont have a clear answer but I am working on that. From my perspective, Life is what we are doing together, thus Life Group. It sounds good to me, but that is one opinion. I will get back with you on a "non Brian opinion" answer.

Ok on to the new series, Life Sentences. We will study characters of the Bible the rest of the year and what their Life Sentence is. We all have a sentence that could summarize who we are. What is yours? I challenged everyone, including myself, as we begin the new school year to examine your life sentence. I have attached " Righteous Living" that might help you in that sentence formation.

Lets rededicate ourselves to Righteous Living, and create an entirely new Life Sentence as we go through this series. I look forward to our discussion this week on Cain.

Striving for Righteousness,

Brian

No comments: