Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Heaven

Gang,

It was such a pleasure to make it back in time on Saturday to see everyone. John, thank you for sharing the topic of Faith with us. As you mentioned, we must get closer to God and as we do our faith will increase. Don't put your faith in yourself and limit what God can do. The maker of the Universe can do absolutely anything!

Once again, I will be on the road the next two weeks. Be praying for me as I learn all that I can about trauma.. I hope my almost 40 year old brain can take it all in and then spit it back out on the BIG test. Brian Tate will bless everyone with what God puts on his heart about, "Heaven." What a mystery and such an incredible promise for us. Enjoy your time in the Word this Week.

May your Faith increase as you get closer to Him this week!

Brian

No comments: