Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Where is Brian?


Gang,

I thought if you have not already, you might be asking, "Where is Brian?" Well I have attached a picture is case this happens to you. As it happens, it has been a busy summer with a "stacation" with the Young girls (see attached) and a few business trips that last through the weekend. I was out last weekend on our stacation that you can see from the picture, took us to the Dallas Arboretum and the next few weeks I will be out on business.

I am really missing being with everyone and don't look forward to being out the next few weeks. Please do not hesitate to call or drop me an email if you need to talk or just say HI.

We will be finishing up the summer series over the next two weekends and then into out Fall series, " A Life Sentence." We will be studying characters of the Bible.

I look forward to seeing each one of you soon!

In His Most Holy Name,

Brian

No comments: