Monday, September 29, 2008

Follow-up on Depravity lesson and Interpreting the Incarnation

I apologize for not covering all of the lesson Sat. night, but the additional discussion about the care account was just as important and vital to the mission of our ABF. As promised, attached are some additional notes. This is essentially my outline from class. I hope it makes sense. I want to reiterate what I said at the beginning of the lesson. I know this topic creates all types of questions and philosophical issues that we just don't have time to cover in detail during our class time. I will make myself available to meet with anyone that wants to discuss their questions on this topic or any other topic we are covering in this Contending for the Faith series. ***Note from Editor, contact John for phone numbers***

Now, on to next week. Attached is the Word for the Week. We will look at and discuss how God Himself existed among humankind in the person of Jesus Christ. I look forward to a great discussion and fellowship with you.

Have a fantastic 7-5-2 week with God and your family.

John

No comments: