Monday, September 15, 2008

Living for the Truth

ABF Family,
 
I'm back!  Well, I made it through my 20th High School Reunion.  I know for most that is a shock. You though I was 30.  Dee and I had a great time; however, missed seeing every one in class.  I am sure that Jill conveyed God's word in a wonderful way as she always does. 
 
Well on to the week ahead.  Are you a 7-5-2 family?  If you heard Steve preach and saw the craziness around the church before and after services you know what I am talking about.  We are all being encourage to transform our lives along with those around us by praying more than ever before.  Pray 7 times a week for your family, pray 5 times a week with your family and 2 times a week with your spouse.  I dont know about ya'll but prayer is the most powerful thing for Christians.  We will talk more on Saturday day about this topic; however, in the mean time Let's Pray. 
 
Take time this week to prepare for our discussion on "Living for the Truth."  Have a blessed week and I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night. 
 
Brian

No comments: