Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Jesus - Begining of Summer Lessons

To All,
It was awesome to be back in class this past weekend. It felt like it had been more than two weeks. Great to see friendly faces. I hope everyone enjoyed recapping our journey through 1 Corinthians. It amazes me every time we finish a series as to all that we covered. We learned a lot and I hope we can put what we learned into practice.
Now the summer begins. Our summer series is "IN HIS NAME." I am very excited to learn more about Our Father in heaven. Lets make this summer series a part of our promise to be focused on our spiritual growth. Don't get distracted this summer. Use your Home Pointe materials and these weekly lessons to grow in your faith.
Have a blessed week and I look forward to seeing everyone this Saturday.
Brian