Saturday, May 10, 2008

Looking for Pictures

Dear ABF Friends,
There are several of us staying after ABF to work on the Bulletin Board for our class on Saturday night. We are in need of photos. We need photos of past mission trips, growth group gatherings, and ABF socials. I know this is short notice but if you have any that you could bring or e-mail to me by Saturday we would love to have them. My e-mail address is tacruz@sbcglobal.net Natalie Thomas, Pam Gatton and Angela Ferguson can also take your photos in class. Thanks for any help you may be able to offer. If you write your name of the back of them we will return them when it is time to change things up. Have a wonderful time looking up your memories for us and we will see you this Saturday.
Blessings,
Theresa Cruz
PS> In the next couple of weeks we will be working on getting pictures of couples as well as families for our board as well, so don't be surprised if I ask you to smile while I'm holding a camera pointed at you.