Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Word for the Week

First of all, I hope all of the mothers in our class had a fantastic day yesterday. It truly was a beautiful day to celebrate the vital role you have in our families.

This past Saturday was another great class and lesson! It is such a joy to see everyone moving around the class visiting with each other and making our visitors feel welcome. On top of that, Jill did a fantastic job covering a lot of "heavy" material in 1 Corinthians 15.1-34. We are going to wrap up Chapter 15 with verses 35-58 this week. Attached is the Word for the Week for you to study. Please come prepared to discuss the motivation we should derive from our belief in Christ's resurrection and the hope of our future resurrection. Please be in prayer for me as I prepare to teach Saturday night. I don't know if I can bring the same energy and excitement to the material that Jill does, but I will do my best.

See you Saturday!

John