Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Reminder Tuesday work night Helping Jennifer

I just wanted to remind all the ladies about the work night for Jennifer tonight.

I will be leaving Rockwall at 4:00 to go to her house. ****Note from editor****Please contact Cindy's Cell for instructions to Jennifer's Home. This has been edited for security reasons due to the accessibility of this site to the internet.

The schedule is every Tuesday in the month of June we will have these work nights.

This week only I will be going tomorrow during the day if anyone can go with me.

Thank you for blessing Jennifer and me as well. I just cried on the way home last night thinking about how beautiful is the body of Christ... Everyone's different. There's been a hand here, a foot there... People that have never met this lady, and will probably never see her again praying for her and breaking a sweat to help her. I am honored to witness it!

Blessings to you all,

-Cindy