Sunday, June 8, 2008

Thank You Young ABF: Mason Cheek - Jump Rope for Heart











Dear Young ABF,Hi friends!




(This is Kelli Paul.) The following is a thank you message from Jennifer Cheek who lost her husband unexpectedly and whom you have all helped in so many ways. In February, I passed around an envelope and many of you donated to Jennifer's son Jump Rope for Heart fund raiser in honor of his Dad that passed away because of heart issues. Mason was honored by the American Heart Association because of his contributions!




Thank you,Kelli Paul








Sent: Saturday, June 7, 2008 6:39:10 PM


Subject: Mason - Jump Rope for Heart




Dear Friends, I want to thank all of you for your love and support. Mason was nominated Top Jumper in Jump Rope for Heart due to his outstanding collection of contributions. His grand total was $1,650.00!!! I can't tell you how much it meant to us to receive so many donations and notes of support and love. I am hoping that you can see how happy Mason is in the attached photos. He was so proud of himself. We are so blessed to have family and friends like all of you. Thank you so much for your support. **Angela and Kelli - please, please forward my email.




Thank you!! Love,Jen




"I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord." "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29.11-13